Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Organize orders.
- Pack and load products onto the vehicle according to Casa Grande’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Maintain the cleanliness of vehicle interior and exterior; refuel as needed.
- Assist in identifying vehicle maintenance requirement.
- Maintain daily record of delivery times and locations.
- Respects and supports supervisor, staff and coworkers.
- Follow and enforce Casa Grande handbook rules & regulations such as smoking, drinking & drug use policies.
- Proper product handling.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Have at least one year of licensed driving experience in the US (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
- Have a valid US driver’s license
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle
- Driver screening
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Good communication skills
- Good driver
- Able to work with fellow coworkers
- Clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.